22Bet Mobile App Review
Since mobile betting became a trend in the gambling industry, casinos and sportsbooks have strived to keep up with the times. As a result, many of these sites began featuring web apps and mobile applications to make gambling more convenient for their users. 22Bet isn’t left out of this development.
The casino and sportsbook feature a mobile application for Kenyan players who prefer to gamble with their mobiles. A designated mobile optimized web version is in place if you like to play using your browser. One thing you would love about using these platforms is that you get the same experience as using your desktop.
This review covers all you should know about the mobile betting application and website for Android and iOS. As you read further, you will learn how to download the app, the bonuses to claim, and more.
Mobile App for iOS
Do you enjoy mobile betting? If you do and use an Apple device, you can use the 22bet mobile app to the fullest. If you’re scared of not getting access to all of the 22bet’s offerings, don’t be as the iOS application features all.
From the moment of launch, you’ll fall in love with the green theme, which is the same as the desktop. Thanks to the simplistic layout, assessing your favorite sports and betting options is also very easy. You can also fund your user account easily, place bets, and withdraw your winnings using the application.
How to Download and Install
Once you have a strong connection, you can download and have the mobile-friendly app running in minutes. You can get the application in two ways – from the Apple store and the 22bet official website.
Follow these steps to get the mobile apk via the apple store:
- Visit the Apple Store on your device
- Search for the 22 mobile app
- Select the download option and wait till the process is finished
- Open the application on your mobile phone
- Select the login option if you have an account or the “register” option if you want to sign up
If you decide to download the 22bet apk from the website, follow these steps:
- Visit the 22bet Kenya website on your mobile
- Select the “download 22bets for iOS” option. This directs you to the page on the Apple store
- Download as you would other applications
- Launch the app
- Use the 22bet app login option or sign up if you don’t have an account
Mobile App for Android
Nothing is more convenient than being able to place bets from anywhere with your Android device. Like iOS, you can get the best sports betting and casino games with this mobile-friendly application. Its simple layout makes it easy to find your best sports and games.
How to Download and Install
89% of Kenyans are android users, which means that several gamblers also use these devices. If you’re one, then you can also get the 22bet Kenya apk just like iOS bettors. However, it’s quite disappointing to note that you can’t get this app on the Google Play store.
Don’t let this weigh you down; you can still get the 22bet Kenya app but only through the mobile site. Here are the steps to download 22bet app:
- Visit the official website using your browser
- Click the “install” option at the top of your device
- Select “download the Android App”
- Click “ok” to proceed
- After the download process, open the apk on your device and click “install”
- Allow your phone to install apps from 22bet mobile site
- Open the app and log in or sign up
Sign up using the 22bet app and claim a 100% matched deposit of up to 15,000 KES on the sportsbook. The casino also offers a 100% matched deposit of up to 35,000 on your first deposit. All you require is to fund your account with 100 KES the first time, and the bonus is yours.
However, before you can cash out this money and extra bonuses, you must wager your sportsbooks bonus five times. These must be accumulator bets with at least three selections and odds of 1.4 on each.
The casino bonus comes with a 50x wagering requirement which you must fulfill in seven days. Its time limit might seem a little tight but not impossible to handle. Once you’ve crossed this threshold, you can withdraw the bonus funds and use them as you like.
Before you can enjoy the welcome bonus or any other promotion on the application, you must register. With 22bet, this process is straightforward and won’t take much of your time.
Below is a step-by-step signing up process:
- Open the mobile application or visit the official website with your smartphone
- Click the large register button on the homepage
- The next page would demand a phone number
- Enter a valid mobile number
- Click “SMS” and wait to receive a confirmation code
- Enter the code in the space provided
- Tick the button that confirms you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions
- Hit the “register” button at the page’s bottom
Mobile Website Version
Not every gambler fancies the idea of downloading software. If you fall into this category, take advantage of the mobile web app. With this, you can access the casino and sportsbook via your smartphone without downloading.
The web-based application carries all features of the downloaded version. It fits into your device’s screen and still has the same easy-to-use layout making betting even more convenient. You’ll find the usual range of sports, including football, golf, rugby, basketball, and more.
Placing bets is also an easy feat. You can access the cashier with a few clicks and select the deposit method and amount you want. In the same vein, you can request withdrawals.
Mobile App Benefits
If you’ve adapted to mobile betting, you stand to enjoy several benefits, which are:
- Easy to use
- Available as downloadable software and web-based version
- You can claim a welcome bonus
- It lets you place bets at your convenience
You don’t need a lot to get the app on your device. You only need the following:
- A smartphone could be an android, a tablet, or iPhone
- Strong internet connection
22bet payment methods are some of the world’s most well-known and extensively utilized options. The following are some of the most often used 22bet deposit and withdrawal methods in different countries.
- Bank Transfers
MasterCard and Visa are the most common of these options. Another popular option is an e-wallet. Each of these methods has varying transaction fees and processing times.